The ProjectClean Facility Services is your local professional carpet cleaning specialist. We provide professional cleaning for carpeting and area rugs, oriental rugs, and commercial carpets. Our professional carpet cleaning teams receive extensive training in all of the carpet cleaning techniques we use. Our cleaning methods remove dirt, spots and odors, without leaving behind any residue. No matter if it is a small stain or the carpet id destroyed by the humidity and the water, we will make sure that you get the best services in the least amount of money possible. Our services will be of best quality for sure.
Our machine goes over the carpet again to make sure that residual detergent and excess water are removed from the carpet. It’s important to make sure that no detergent residue is left on or in the carpet because it attracts dirt so easily that your carpet will be filthy again in no time.
Our dry cleaning process is one of the best methods there is for deep carpet cleaning. This method is based on hot carbonating extraction that produces microscopic bubbles.
Our anti-microbial cleaning involves the application of an anti-microbial agent after deep cleaning your carpet. It is designed to inhibit the growth of mold, mildew, yeast, and other microbes and potential allergens.
- Pre-Inspection: Carpet Inspection and evaluation: for identify potential permanent stains, as well as listen to any concerns you may have.
- Commercial Pre-vacuum: Dry soil is removed by thoroughly commercially power vacuuming. Removing dry soil is one of the most vitally crucial steps in any cleaning process.
- Furniture Moving: Most furniture is moved and replaced upon request. Beds, dressers, and heavier pieces may or may not be possible to move and will be assessed on an individual basis.
- Pre-spray: A powerful, non-detergent, green certified, odorless and colorless preconditioning agent is applied to emulsify and break down traffic area soil and general spots for a more thorough cleaning. It is non-toxic and hypo-allergenic.
- Pre-Treatment & Pre-Spoting: Our special agents breakdown difficult spots in the most highly-soiled and stained areas and pre-treat with special solutions to increase the chances of removal without damaging your fabrics or altering the original color;
- Pre-grooming/Agitation: This permits even distribuition of cleaning detergents to enhance the suspension of soil, using a professional carpet groomer or rotary brush is used to further loosen the soil.
- Soil Extraction and Rinse: The carpet is then thoroughly rinsed using hot water and a powerful extraction cleaning system without over wetting the carpet or leaving a sticky residue behind. This permits even distribution of cleaning detergents to enhance the suspension of soil;
- Post Spot: Any spots or stains still remaining will get extra treatment with our many specialty spotting solutions.
- Step 9 - Post-Cleaning Inspection: We will walk through your home with you to point out the cleaning results to make sure that you are completely thrilled with the job.
Sign up to hear from us about specials and offers